2026年5月29日金曜日

May 2026

 

Praise the name of the Lord. Thank you for your offerings and intercessory prayers.

As the war involving Iran has dragged on, I have begun to feel personally how much prices have risen. I am praying that Iran will abandon its enriched uranium as soon as possible, and I am also praying for the Trump administration as it deals with this situation.


When my wife and I temporarily returned to Japan in March, my mother‑in‑law was hospitalized again, and I witnessed firsthand how critical her condition had become. I am grateful that my wife was able to reaffirm her mother’s faith in the cross, and about a week later, we were able to give her the bedside baptism we had been praying for. We praised the Lord. Four or five days after that, through my devotional reading—Romans 4:21, “being fully convinced that God was able to do what He had promised”—I got a strong conviction that my mother‑in‑law would surely go to heaven.


Although we returned to the United States once, my wife soon received word that her mother was in critical condition and flew back to Japan. About an hour after she left the U.S., her mother passed away, and she learned of it upon arriving in Japan. The funeral was held in the Buddhist tradition, but we are truly grateful that she has gone home to heaven, and we are praying even more earnestly for the salvation of the remaining family and relatives.


During the online service of the Tokyo Antioch Church, Pastor Akimoto shared that TLEA has entered a new phase and that its activities and work have changed significantly. He mentioned New York, Denver, and Hawaii as possible destinations for the next U.S. team, so we are strengthening our prayers as we prepare to welcome the team. Please keep this in your prayers.






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

May 2026

  Praise the name of the Lord. Thank you for your offerings and intercessory prayers. As the war involving Iran has dragged on, I have beg...